California Achievement Test, Fifth Edition - CAT5
California Achievement Test, Fifth Edition - CAT5
Includes (per Grade): 14-day rental of Student Book, Answer Document & Teacher Directions, plus FREE shipping to your home or school, FREE return shipping for scoring,and Machine Scoring with a 1-page report sent to your email. Rush shipping and Express scoring available for additional fee. Hard copy of scores through mail available on request.
IMPORTANT NOTE! Choosing a Testing Week: To add the test(s) to your cart, you must select a date that your testing will begin. Put today's date if you want tests to be mailed out immediately. To order more than one grade, once you've added your first test to the shopping cart, then you'll need to click "Continue Shopping" in the upper right corner and come back to this page to add the next grade and select the test date again.
You must read and agree to these requirements to administer this test:
• I will maintain the security of testing materials before and after the testing.
•I will adhere strictly to all copyright laws.
•I will under no circumstances photocopy or otherwise reproduce the testing materials.
•I will administer and interpret tests exactly as specified in the manual.
•I will avoid labeling students based on a single test score.
•I will comply fully with all applicable laws in my state regarding achievement testing.
•I will not use this test as a practice test for the same or any other nationally standardized achievement test.
•I understand that the tests are rentals only and I will return all test materials to Piedmont Education Services as stated above.
•I understand that late fees and/or damaged book fees may apply if I do not return all testing materials as specified above.
If you have any questions about these order requirements, please read our Frequently Asked Questions about the CAT/5® testing. If you can't find the answer to your question or are having difficulty ordering with this online form, please contact us.
Sorry, NO international orders.Shipping is only to USA and Military APO's. If you place an order from a foreign country, your money will be refunded and a $10 processing fee will be deducted. Thank you.
For Private School or Large Group (10+) Discount Pricing, Please Call 336-815-1142.
NO FOOD OR DRINK DURING TESTING!
Damaged materials (food or drink stains, etc.) beyond normal wear and tear, will incur an additional cost of $10 per book.
COMPLETE PRODUCT INFORMATION
• Nationally standardized achievement test for grades K-12.
• Older, reliable version, with 1993 national norms
• Traditional workbook, multiple choice format, with fill-in-the-bubble answer sheets for all students
• Traditional curriculum trends
• Not tied to "Common Core"
• Complete Battery: includes separate subtests, in one complete book, for Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Word Analysis (i.e. beginner spelling & phonics, Grades 1-3 only), Spelling (Grades 2-12), Language Mechanics (i.e. Punctuation, Capitalization, etc.), Language Expression (i.e. English grammar & usage), Math Computation, Math Concepts & Application (i.e. story problems), Science (optional), Social Studies (optional), Study Skills (i.e. library skills, Grades 4-12 only, optional); NOTE: Grade K has only four(4) subtests: Word Analysis, Vocabulary, Comprehension, and Math Concepts & Application.
• For use by Homeschools and Private Schools only
• NO advanced degree required to administer. NO test administrator application form required. You may test your own student(s) in your home or classroom.
• Tests available year round
• All grades are in a non-consumable format which requires the student (or parent/teacher) to mark answers on a separate answer sheet and not in the book.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR GRADES K-3: Some students in this age/grade group may have difficulty filling in the small bubbles on the separate answer sheet and/or correctly matching questions with the answer bubbles and grids. Therefore, parents/teachers/test proctors may assist the student or fill in the bubble for them when they tell you the answer, as long as the answer is not revealed to the student. If you have any questions regarding this matter, or any concerns about the test, please feel free to call us at 336-815-1142. We look forward to assisting you.
• Administration can be completed in 4-6 hours, over 2-3 mornings or spread out over several days. (A "non-standard administration" of the test can be utilized for students with an IEP, special needs or other unique circumstances. This allows the student to have extra time to complete the test or other such helps that do not substantially give him the answer, but allows him to overcome learning difficulties, etc. Feel free to call us for more information or clarification.)
• You have up to two(2) weeks to keep the tests
• Reports include the traditional scores of Grade Equivalent, National Percentile Ranking and Stanine for each subject tested.
• Computer-Generated Reports in 2-3 days via email
• 30 Min phone consultations and Curriculum recommendation based on reports are available at additional cost by calling us during regular business hours, 9-5, M-F.
• FREE Shipping via US Postal Service
PLEASE NOTE:The CAT/5 is no longer printed, serviced or scored by the publisher, and we may not sell the test books for you to keep. Therefore, you should understand that these used test materials are being loaned/rented to you by Piedmont Education Services for the purpose of the test administration and must be returned to us along with your student(s) answer sheet(s) in order to obtain a score report. Since we cannot sell you the actual test books, you understand that you are purchasing a scoring service. Test booklets returned late and/or damaged will incur additional costs. Your care of the materials and prompt returning them to us will enable us to continue to provide this service to others. Thank you.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.